The Amazing Spider-man movie coverage






I saw Spider-man the other day. I don’t care about all the negative buzz, I kinda liked it. Even so, I bought a set of spider-man stickers in the grocery store. Unfortunately they were all just fractions of bigger pictures, so that kids would buy more to actually see the full image. WELL GUESS WHAT?! I completed the photos and even made a comic of some sort!


Care for any more?


About the movie, yeah I think this piece goes back to the original material more than Raimi did although  it has a strong "Ultimate" feel to it. I hope the trilogy (as the rumor says) will continue with even better pieces. I like the direction the humor, the action the drama the cast. Some stuff are unnecessary and lame but what the hell! It's still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment