Amazing Spider-man 50 slash Drive /UPDATED/

SIGNED A3 PRINTS OF MY REDESIGN COVER FOR SALE!
8 euros each plus postage. For more information
contact me on: m i m e m a n @ c i t r o m a i l . h u




























My entry for the Covered blog, from yesterday.
The original was done by comic book master Jazzy John Romita, back in the late sixties.


This shit has been reblogged on a couple of forums
like on CBR
they called me magnificent on SPX
and it also got in the Best Art Ever (this week) on Comics Alliance

There goes my 15 minutes of fame :D

peace, snow flakes!

10 comments:

  1. Also czech site Komiksárium: http://www.komiksarium.cz/?p=13177

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also be interested in a Print if there are any plans to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented over at geektyrant but I wanted to say here as well that I love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent issues altogether, you just received a {logo new|a new} reader. What could you suggest in regards to your publish that you simply made some days ago? Any sure?
    Feedback Sports Recreational Bicycle Repair Stand (BRS-50)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 minutes more of fame ;-) as this great drawing is exactly what i was looking to illustrate my drive post on my blog
    http://www.we-can-utopia.com/article-drive-de-nicolas-winding-refn-bande-originale-107475842.html

    hello from France

    ReplyDelete